Monday, May 10, 2010

Questions for The CI: Exfoliation

Thanks, Mom for bringing up this topic. Everyone should exfoliate once a week to make sure that your skincare doesn't have to seep through leather to get to the place it needs to be to work. I never do it. But my thin pale skin rarely needs it. When I do it I use Cle de Peau Translucency Mask which you put on, let dry and peel off. Results: Baby Ass


Clarins does a great job with simple exfoliation. They have Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (everyday use for a normal skin type) and Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Refiner (once a week grainy scrub) and Clarins Gentle Facial Peeling  (another peel away mask, once a week, all skin types.)






Now, I do advocate massive amounts of  body exfoliation. It helps with shaving and if you use Jo Malone Vitamin E Body Scrub or  Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish you won't even have to use lotion.




1 comment:

Stephanie Elise said...

Check this out too, I picked it up at the Makeup show in January. inexpensive, portable, and does and amazing yet non irritating job of prepping the skin for a flawless makeup:)
http://www.resurfastic.com/