Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ask The CI: Why is your face so red? Why are you so embarassed?

My sister and my aunt are the askers on this one, and as someone who has tried to make their skin not red I am at a bit of an impasse. I have tried and failed with you hookers before, but I have found some new shit that also should be tried.



My friend Violet says Clinique Instant Relief Mineral Powder is awesome! And it's Mineral. Look at me recommending a mineral powder!


Use it after Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream  or for Mollie who has wicked out-in-the-sun-all-the-time issues Clinique Redness Solution Daily Protective Base SPF 15.

The other thing I should probably mention is The Dermatologist. Roseacea is a tough nut to crack, but there are really nice prescription products like Metro Gel that people swear by!


No comments: