Thursday, February 26, 2009

2:42 pm

I was chosen, but this case looks like it will be very fast. Hiker-lady was chosen as well, but I had to wish a sad goodbye to Kal Penn and my nasty stalker Riva. But in exchange, I'm working on a decent sized interest in the defense attorney and one of the translators, who is wearing an off purple suit. The defense attorney is super smug. He and Rachel Maddow could have a really intense Smug-off, where they throw superior one-liners at each other for hours. It would definitely be about stamina.

My legs are sore and I have a cough. Neither of those facts are related. And no, it's not because I suffered a compound fracture in Tunisia, or am wheelchair bound in the real world. The golden ball of light in my gut, as giving and magic as it is, has taken its price. Thanks CP.
Edit:OOH, not for the cough, CP, that is entirely my fault.

No comments: