Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1:20 pm

So we're back. I went home. I got fast food. I chillaxed. I drove my man to work. Now actor-turned-assitant-turned-VPofProductionorsomething is looking more and more like Kal Penn. More Racism. Hiker lady is back and replacing Persian/Russian/PossiblyLatino Lady is Madame Green Coat. She's a reader and a redhead. Two things I like in a person. She also has a nice LV bag. I'm super happy with my table, but I'm sure we'll have to get up and line up in a certain order and all my friends will be gone. Creepy dude was laying in wait in the parking lot, but I outsmarted him by checking my phone and waiting for him to get ahead of me. He almost took a chair at the table but I typed to my friend EM on gchat and he drifted away.

Big ups to BLin!! Thank you so much for sending me things in the mail!

2 comments:

toothpickmoe said...

The stalker I had at my juror experience was a smelly old woman. Good times.

Jean said...

Mine was a man who shared with me that he was wearing women's underwear...TMI. I changed my seat.