Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ok.

Well, several things have been brought to my attention. I forgot to feature a cosmetics item yesterday, so I'll have to feature 2 today. Also....Well now I've forgotten my also. So that's just one thing. Oh well.

Ok. Today's Items: Concealers Everyone Needs.

Cle de Peau stick concealer- the best. The silkiest stick, easy to carry and at $68 a bit of a show-off "I'm in the know" type item.

Touche Éclat from YSL- Everyone needs a highlighter. This little clicker pen is in every make-up bag on the cosmetics floor. Illuminates the undereye area in one sweep. Come in like 5 colors now.

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder- You know how powder makes everyone look 105 years old? And how concealer cakes, cracks and moves? So you need powder that is fine in texture and won't fall into lines. This is it. I've also used it all over my face if I needed a little lift.

Shiseido Corrector Pencil--How 'bout that weird red spot near your eyebrow? This little guy fixes her right up. Can also create the perfect lip line by drawing outside of the color, then blending.

Ok. That's enough stuff.

Acting Lesson of the Week: Who is that person in the scene with you? What do they mean to you? What keeps you in the relationship? Things to think about.

Robin Thicke's wife, Paula Patton is hot. And incredibly nice. Just FYI. BTW.

Tonight is all about finishing Kahlua supply online purchasing and reading that Sanford book. If any of you are interested in some recommendations (That's you, SM in MT) you could try:

The Secret History by Donna Tartt
The History of Love by Nicole Krause
The Time Traveler's Wife by....er....uh
The Story Of Edgar Sawtelle by That One Dude (PS: I forgot to take this the other night, EM)
And then join the rest of the nerds in the world and read the Twilight series.

Ok. EG and I had Salmon Carpaccio and Albacore Sashimi and a Picasso Roll for lunch. And now I'm starving. Only one more hour in hell.....

3 comments:

toothpickmoe said...

The Secret History is one of my favorite books, period.

Jean said...

Love your book list, and ALL of the books on it. Is Twilight really worth the read? Somehow vampire stories by a Mormon woman just don't seem that interesting....
The cosmetics you're featuring also sound great, and I still love my Cle de Peau.

Jean said...

Oops, I meant Touch Eclat....you can tell I'm not in the cosmetics biz!!
:)
J