Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Insert (heehee) hilarious vibrator joke here.

So what is up with this whole thing about vibrating mascara? I dunno. But it is a cool idea. I know.  I know. It's a gimmick. But a COOL one. All of these claim about 7000 movements per second, wrapping each tiny little lash in a sheath of awesome. I can't tell you which is best...I like all three of these. The clump factor is low and they really do the length thing and the volume thing. And your boyfriend will think you flipped out.

 Fine. If you take a tiny brush or a flat liner brush and paint your mascara on like Georgia O'Keefe you will get better lashes. But barring having the patience of a saint this does give attention to each little effing hair.

What do you think? Have you fallen for this bullshit like I have? Let me know your thoughts.
 Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Power Mascara


Estee Lauder Turbolash All Effects Motion Mascara


Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

1 comment:

Jean said...

Yikes! This sounds dangerous! And exciting!