Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Geez I wish she'd stop talking about that extra step that I will never do!"

If you want to be that way, assholes, fine. Be that way. I have no comeback to those not willing to put in the effort. Makeup isn't brain surgery, but...well, yeah. So who cares.

Me. I do. I want perfect lashes. And you do, too. Suck it up and do the extra step. Your brain surgeon will do a better job on you if you're pretty. Everyone knows that. Thank me later.

Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus 


LANCOME OSCILLATION POWERBOOSTER LUSH PRIMER


Shiseido The Makeup MASCARA BASE 


Armani Soft Lash primer


Smashbox Layer Lash Primer



And if you want more and longer lashes, NeuLash Eyelash Enhancement Serum  really works. There are others out there, but I have seen the results with this one. Watch out for irritation and if you stop using it your lashes will return to normal. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: