Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wipe that crap off your face, young lady.

The easiest and gentlest way to get your face clean is with a wipe. If these things didn't exist, I would never wash my face before bed. As it is, I rarely wash my face before bed. But you should. Do as I say not as I do I really like Mac Wipes. They are so soft and big and you can get a shit ton of them for $26. I think they have vitamin E and I swear I will buy anything that has E in it..



Also good, but for an oilier skin, Shiseido Pureness Gentle Cleansing Sheets. Although I have dry ass skin and have used them quite a lot with no ill effect. There are only 30 in in here for $17 but they smell real good.


The ones in my bathroom at the moment are Estee Lauder Take It Away Towelettes. Lauder wants me to wash my face with cleanser after I wipe, but I say screw it and go to bed. $17


Now at Target you can get pretty much the same business in a million different forms. I love the Olay line.They have a bunch of cloths but I like Olay Regenerist Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloth, I can't imagine they are as exfoliating as they say, but I like them. Also, for you sensitivos, Olay Daily Facials Fragrance Free ExpressWet Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin, could be exactly what you are looking for.



1 comment:

nitrile exam gloves said...

Thanks for the brands that have come out with good wipes...it is essential to use a very good quality product when it comes to cleaning and wiping off chemical laden makeup.