Thursday, February 25, 2010

Overpriced shit I would consider buying:

Sisley Botanical Buff & Wash Facial Gel is magic. Why would I lie? This shit is all botanical all the time and threatens to restore your pH. All I know is that my face feels like a baby's ass when I use it. The grainy texture makes me weep with pleasure. Did I mention it is magic?


So what? A bar soap that is $100? Sure. Because it moisturizes and exfoliates with the ultimate Japanese technology. Also it smells good. And you thought Cle De Peau Gentle Cleansing Foam was crazy expensive. Try their Synactif line. Hope you enjoy that second mortgage, because you are gonna look hot.



1 comment:

grassvalleysally said...

you almost convinced me, but I think I'll go with the Cetaphil at Target. I thank you and my pocketbook thanks you.