Thursday, February 18, 2010

The super fancy shit is expensive for a reason.

I have a love/hate relationship with Cle de Peau. I hate the price. I hate that they discontinued the Illuminating Powder in that taupe color that made my cheekbones magically higher and thinner. I swear to god that thing took 10 pounds off my ass, it was so pretty. And suuuuure, you can get that weird little highlight/lowlight duo, but there isn't a brush small enough to use that tiny little square of powder. No, I will not use an eyeshadow brush to contour my cheeks. I have better things to do. Like sodoku. So screw off, Cle de Peau!

I'm sorry. Please, Cle de Peau! Don't walk off in huff! I love you! You know that Cle De Peau Cream Foundation - No. B10  is the only foundation that really matches me. I do love your new cheek color! I do! The #1 is a brown pink combo the world has never seen.

Cle de Peau, you make me a better artist. I only try to make you proud.



No comments: