Friday, December 5, 2008

Yesterday's Tidbit

I have very little to comment on today. La Mer had a facial event today and I must admit, as a sensitive skin, the only thing I really advocate is the original cream and the concentrate serum. Wash your face with cetaphil, then tone with Clarins or Shiseido Eudermine. Keep it simple. With just those four products, most irritable skin-types would see improvement in 2 weeks.

It looks like 13 for Christmas dinner at the house this year, that's counting the baby that has yet to be born (I wish she'd hurry up!). I'm already building the menu and I think I need to consider renting a table.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lady! I have been reading and loving your writing, just so you know. I don't always have time to comment, thanks to Mister Hyper-pants, but I am really enjoying hearing about your life. Of all our L.A. pals, we definitely miss you two the very most.

Now I'm just going to sit back and see what our comedian boys try to define as a "facial event" in their comments. This should be good.

xoxo.

P.S. Cetaphil saved my sensitive skin. It's all I use. Good recommendation! :)

Big Tall Okie said...

I don't know about your hubbie, but to me, one can only truly have a facial event when a specialty tea bag preceeds. Your thoughts?

Jan Smelk said...

YAY CRIDERS!
I paid three whole dollars for some mint tea yesterday. Does that make the bag special?
Lets see if Moe weighs in.

toothpickmoe said...

Ah, specialty tea bags. That's when you dress up like a pirate and go burying yer treasure. Arr...

As far as a facial event...I'm not touching that. This is a family show, after all.

I think we should just get 13 Hungry Man dinners and 13 tray tables. The young ones who don't live here can stand. Everybody's happy.

Miss you, Criders!