Friday, April 2, 2010

Budget Beauty: I will pretty much buy anything Ellen is selling.

So I went to Target and nosed around and discovered Ellen's face plastered all over the Cover Girl section. And then I notice Olay has added treatment to CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation ....and SOLD!
 This stuff is pretty full coverage so make sure you get the right color. It also runs light. So if in doubt go with the deeper one. I am totally that person that opens foundation at Target. Sorry. I am gross.


I was really trying to avoid covering compacts this week and sticking to liquid, but CoverGirl Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation,  is really creamy and I liked it. And it was right next to the Ageless stuff.


CoverGirl Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation, Ivory 705, 0.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)
Dang this shit is MOIST!!! I love it! CoverGirl Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Liquid Makeup tells me it will hydrate for 11 hours. Hell, if it works for 6 I am pleased as punch! I am a little concerned about the coverage but the texture is worth all $10.


CoverGirl Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Liquid Makeup ~ Ivory 705 ~ 1 fl. Oz. (30 ml)

No comments: