Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why do I always forget about this line?

Fresh Creme Ancienne Moisturizing Skin Cream is made by monks. I do not kid. Monks in the Czech republic. It is reeeeeeaaaallly heavy cream but if you wake it up (warm it between your fingers or hands) it won't sit on the surface of your skin for a year and a half. It has no parabens and is based on a recipe from the 2nd century AD that was meant to heal the wounds of Gladiators. Srsly, people this cream is an effing ADVENTURE.


But the thing that makes me weep with happiness is Fresh Elixir Ancien Face Treatment Oil. It reads like a Whole Foods aisle (LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES OIL RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL COMMIPHORA MYRRHA EXTRACT ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT) and is madeby hand just like the cream. One application of this stuff and your skin is plump and radiant. I know, it's spendy but this your FACE people.


Quick shout out to my buddy who reminded me of this stuff. He is handsome. And wrong about the evils of mineral oil. I love mineral oil.

No comments: