Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh, shut up. You know I'm obsessed.

La Mer The Eye Concentrate  is much better than it used to be because they took out an algae that made  my eyes red. Now it is perfection. This is the eye cream that theoretically does it all. And the little sterling application wand is not only suber (super and uber) awesome for cooling the under-eye area but also great for increasing the micro-circulation and getting all that blood up and OUT!

This is the original. La Mer The Eye Balm is really more about  puffiness. And for this it is genius. It is also for the people who can't effing let go. Time moves on. La Mer comes out with new products. They replace the old products with better technology. Buy the new one, dammit. Let it go. Or be like me, and covet both the new and the old just in case they work together to create the perfectly anti-aged eye. Fine. I haven't let it go. I kinda love it and never want it to change. But I really should grow up.

No comments: