Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Classic.

You cannot forget to include Chanel when talking about fragrance. My favorite of the No. 5 line is Chanel No. 5 Eau Premiere,as it is the lightest of the family and you can't overspray it.

The original Chanel No. 5 Eau de Parfum was created by Coco herself and is still a huge success.

Each incarnation of this scent is really completely different. Chanel No. 5 Eau de Toilette is lighter, theoretically, but is so sexy sandalwoody.

I always imagine the women that can carry off No. 5 on a regular basis are the types that wear red lipstick out to dinner and it never smudges, gets on a glass, or mess up a napkin. And honestly, as much as I wish I could be that girl, I know I'm not. I will wear Eau Premiere, the little sister of the group and hope I smell classy!

No comments: