Friday, April 10, 2009

4/10

Ok. The full moon has brought out the best and worst recently. I have learned a lot.
1. It is easier to get up in the morning if you keep repeating "Things are getting better" rather than "Everything will be fine."

2. I completely obsess when I feel like someone I love is upset with me. I also get outlandishly angry and 7th grade about the whole thing. Thanks to those who let me rage.

3. I have almost fully become a "character." I get great joy entertaining others with my bitter sarcasm, mimed cigarettes, and full (not mimed) martini gesturing. Too bad she's just a figment of my imagination.

4. Jo Malone has a new body scrub. Get into it.

5. Acting lesson: Assume you are being seen and heard by the audience. They aren't as stupid as you think they are, Jan.

6. Tattoos are weird.

No comments: